Apr 9, 2011

#napo2011

My 100th tweet.  Whoot!

When I started my professional organizing business on 1/1/11, I did not give Twitter much thought.  Declare Order professional organizing was hooked up with Blogger, a domain - www.declareorder.com, and a fb page.  That was enough - right?

One day, out of curiosity? I checked out the site.  To my delight I fell in - as I tend to do when inspiration strikes.  It has been 20 days now.  TWENTY DAYS.  In those 20 days, I have tweeted 100 times.  And I don't even know why!

Tweet #1...
a reply to @normmacdonald.  Yes, the comedian.  

Tweet #10
Link to my blog post.
(Actual URL.  Had not yet attempted bit.ly maneuver.)

Tweet #20
Retweet from @GreySkyThinking
"Do you feel like you're stuck on the outside while all the cool stuff is inside? Then you're probably a loner. Or a fridge magnet."

Diversions...
I do speak Parseltongue, but with a thick Bronx accent.
I am not going to write about @BronxZoosCobra.  I mean, I did.  But I am not going to here.  Something went awry there.  Pre-recaputured tweets had different voice.  Unfollowed...

Tweet #50 - Learning To Pound
"Donating Declare Order packages to local PTA silent auctions. Kind of a "Spa Day 4 Closets!"

Fast Forward to this Friday... 
Was #FF by 2@s.  (Had to Google to figure out what it meant.)

Reading Twitterville by, Shel Israel.  Followed the NAPO 2011 conference in real time.  In awe of this profession.  In awe of this communication tool.

@Lifeisgood_.

Tweet #48
If a twitter falls in the global village
but no one reads it, does it say anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment