Mar 7, 2011

Does Anyone Really Know What Time It Is?

If you want work well done, select a busy man - the other kind has no time.  ~Elbert Hubbard
 

This time next week it will be 1 hour later than it is right now. 
Daylight Savings Time

I object to being told that I am saving daylight when my reason tells me that I am doing nothing of the kind...At the back of the Daylight Saving scheme, I detect the bony, blue-fingered hand of Puritanism, eager to push people into bed earlier, and get them up earlier, to make them healthy, wealthy, and wise in spite of themselves.
~ Robertson Davies, The Diary of Samuel Marchbanks

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana"
Mick Jaggar
  
Time is what prevents everything from happening at once.  
~John Archibald Wheeler

No comments:

Post a Comment