Jun 7, 2011

25 Random Things About Me

1. Define, "random."

2. I start my day with a healthy breakfast.

3. I can play a drumset and have played one on a stage in front of other people. Twice.

4. I cannot touch my toes.

5. ran-dom adj: CHANCE, HAPHAZARD

6. Diet Coke is not an option.

7. I have not had my 15 minutes of fame.

8. If you didn't see me write it down, I won't remember to do it.

9. Peeve - if you have kids over the age of two, do not tell them to, "Say, thank you." It doesn't mean anything if you say it first.

10. I don't do, "random."

11. My therapist said that fb would be a good outlet for me. I wonder what she meant by that?

12. I mix my lights and darks.

13. Oh, crud, I left wet towels in the washer...

14. Peeve - when people use more than 3 dots.........

15. I make lists to reduce my anxiety. Then I lose them.

16. During his rehearsal dinner speech, hubby told his brother that he loved him more than anyone else in the world. Then they cried.

17. I get a lot of mileage out of #16.

18. I will be a published author - someday.

19. About five years ago, I gave up on the 10 o'clock news.

20. I get current news from Twitter and follow-up the next day with the Chicago Tribune (old-school newsprint version).

21. I have never needed a passport (Though I have been to Canada.  Didn't need one back then.)

22. I intend to change #21 before I turn 50.

23. My first kiss happened on the same night as my first hickie. Ewwwww.

24. I am not capable of a one word answer.

25. You're not gonna believe how out of hand it's gonna be.

No comments:

Post a Comment